Epoxy Garage Floors
When you want a tough, durable finish for your garage floors, there's nothing quite like epoxy coating. At Paul's Precision Painting LLC, we want you to have the best protection for your flooring. That's why we offer top-quality garage floor epoxy services at competitive rates.
Contact us now at (208) 985-4041 for more information on what epoxy can do for your garage floor.
Honest Quotes On Epoxy Garage Floor Services
Give us a call, and we'll gladly set you up with a no-obligation consultation at the earliest convenience. This will give us the chance to assess your garage floors and measure the dimensions of the room. From there, we can provide you with an accurate quote upfront. At your request, we can get you a detailed cost breakdown.
Seamless Epoxy Floor Coatings
Without a doubt, epoxy is a first-rate finish for your garage floors. Not only will it protect the surfaces in your garage, but it will also transform their look and make them shine.
If you're looking for a sleek, professional look for your home or business' garage, our epoxy flooring experts have you - and your floor - covered. From start to finish, our team brings unrivaled attention to detail to the table, making sure we prime your floors properly before applying an even coat. When you enlist us for the job, you'll receive nothing short from showstopping results.
You'll also enjoy:
- No-obligation consultations
- Transparent quotes upfront
- Top-grade epoxy
- Seamless epoxy finishing
- Exceptional customer care
The Many Benefits of Installing Epoxy Flooring in your Garage
Epoxy flooring is a perfect solution for any residential or commercial garage. Let's explore some of the many advantages:
- Extremely durable - can handle heavy machinery, high-traffic and is largely resistant to stains, cracks, and adhesion
- Resurfacing - a great solution for a garage floor that needs a little TLC. The epoxy flooring is thick and polished and will help to level the surface and cover up marks and damages
- Resistant to moisture and stains - any spill can be simply wiped away with soap and water, even chemical spills
- Quick to install - installing epoxy flooring is a quick and simple solution to your garage flooring needs. The process is even more straight forward when you trust the expertise of our team.
Fast and Efficient Garage Floor Painting
Once you get in touch with us, we'll waste no time. We always recommend coming over for a consultation beforehand, but you can always give us the surface measurements over the phone. This way, we'll be sure to bring the right amount of epoxy to cover your garage flooring from top to bottom.
Upon arrival, our technicians are quick on their feet, and they'll be sure to streamline the process by breaking it down into simple steps. From floor preparation to epoxy resin application, we get the job done right so that you can be sure to have a highly resistant coating for years to come.
Epoxy Flooring Installation Process
When it comes time to invest in an epoxy flooring system, it's important to know what to expect. Here is how we break down the installation process.
- Once we have chosen the correct product, we can begin preparing the surface for installation. It is tremendously important to prepare the surface properly, and we will start by patching the damaged areas.
- Next, we will carefully measure out the exact amount of product needed to complete the job. We will need two layers of coating to ensure a reliable surface.
- Then we will use a flat-edged shovel to smooth out the surface, removing grease and hardened debris.
- Next, we will apply water and specialized soap to the surface and thoroughly clean the concrete using a scrubbing brush.
- We will then apply an acid etching solution that must be scrubbed and left overnight.
- From there, we will mix the epoxy solution.
- We will start applying the epoxy coating along the perimeter, lining the edges of your garage.
- We will then roll the coating through the center.
- Once the first coat is completely dry, we will apply the second, finishing the process.
Epoxy Maintenance Services
The best way to care for your epoxy flooring is to vacuum or sweep the area regularly and immediately wipe up spills when they occur. You can clean your epoxy flooring by simply hosing them down.
For more information about the best practices to maximize the lifespan of your epoxy flooring, get in touch with our experts today!
Experienced Garage Epoxy Flooring Specialists
For many years now, our company has offered epoxy floor finishes for garages, both large and small. Our certified specialists have years of hands-on experience with this service and have mastered everything from floor grinding and priming to base coats and finishing. With us, you'll rest assured that you're in good, capable hands.
Unparalleled Customer Care from Our Epoxy Floor Specialists
At Paul's Precision Painting LLC, we make customer care and satisfaction our top priority. This goes beyond ensuring that we use the industry's best materials and installation techniques. Providing great client care means using the utmost respect and care when working in your home or business.
We recognize that having contractors in your home can be a nuisance, and that's why we work fast without sacrificing the quality of the work.
Furthermore, we also complete a comprehensive clean up before we leave your property. Our goal is to leave your site in better condition than that of which we found it.
Call Us Now For Top-Notch Epoxy Garage Floor Coatings
If you're looking for trusted epoxy specialists, look no further than the local area's go-to epoxy flooring company: Paul's Precision Painting LLC. Using top-quality products and precise attention to detail, we provide cutting-edge results that are sure to impress - and all for an affordable price.
Are you interested in a shiny, water-resistant finish for your garage floors? Get in touch with us now for more information. We'll be happy to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.